Building Damage


Submitted by Member 64 on 10-Jun-2017

I am a trained architect as well as a building physics and building energy expert. I have experience with humidity, water, energy, structural and comfort issues in buildings, such as: humidity & water damages, leakages, mold, rot, condensation water, relative air humidity, humidity transfer, heat loss, draft, thermal insulation, thermal bridges, overheating, etc. I do assessments, calculations, dimensioning, consulting, etc. in all those areas.

Expiring: 9 06 2036